SMART Company is one of the leading dealers of finishing materials well-known manufacturers in Europe.
The main focus of our work – providing a wide range of floor and wall coverings, raised floors, also for the implementation of integrated solutions for the decoration of commercial real estate, we offer our partners suspended ceilings, paints, ceramic tiles, exclusive furniture, commercial doors and accessories.
Place of work - the Dmitrovsky district, the village of Nikolskoye (from Dmitrov, Klin, Solnechnogorsk and from the railway station Iksha (Savelovsky direction) to a free corporate transport)
We are pleased to see our team of prospective employees and professionals who want to engage in favorite and interesting work, constantly improving the professional and personal plan!
- Milling on CNC machines
- Maintenance of machines and tooling
- Work on the study of new materials and tools for determining machining modes
- Experience as a CNC operator (preferably ROVER)
- Attentiveness and responsibility, high working efficiency
- Work in a large stable company (in the market for more than 13 years)
- New modern wood-working plant, equipped with high-tech equipment of leading world manufacturers
- Schedule: 2/2
- Stable decent salary (discussed individually depending on experience), timely payments;
- Registration by the labour code and full compliance (sick pay, vacation pay 28 days)
- Reduced price meals
- Clean and comfortable working environment (new room, beautiful and comfortable office with modern equipment, security post, canteen for employees, availability of changing rooms, dryers, showers, lockers, etc.)
- The opportunity for professional and financial growth
- CNC machines
- Design of parts and components doors, wall panels, subsystems and structures;
- Preparation of 3D models of prototypes of parts;
- Development and approval of design documentation for the manufacture of furniture, doors, wall panels and structures;
- Preparation of documents (CD) for launch of a manufacturing order;
- Selection of accessories, load calculation and physico-mechanical properties of products;
- Study of standard and non-standard units systems.
- Preparation of the graphical part to contracts.
- Higher education;
- Experience in woodworking or the furniture industry in a similar position;
- Knowledge of SolidWorks, AutoCAD, 3Ds MAX ;
- The responsibility for the result, integrity, ability to make independent decisions, speed of thinking, ability to work in multitasking mode.
- A young and active team;
- Work schedule 5/2;
- Registration on TK the Russian Federation;
- Place of work - the Dmitrovsky district, the village of Nikolskoye (from the city of Klin, Solnechnogorsk, Dmitrov, Yakhroma, from the train.St.Iksha offers free corporate transport);
- New modern wood-working plant, equipped with high-tech equipment of leading world manufacturers;
- Reduced price meals;
- Work in a large stable company (over 12 years).